Personal Storage Areas
Material Storage Areas
Any member that wishes to TEMPORARILY store project materials at Factur MUST follow the rules below:
- Members must be authorized to use the respective area. (i.e. Any member seeking to store wood shop related materials in the Wood Shop requires membership access to the Wood Shop. Capisce? ) - Members must be in good standing in the respective area. - Members must be extremely considerate of other members and safety concerns when storing materials. - Members must store their materials in the approved areas only. (No leaving materials laying near the machines or walking paths.)
- All member materials MUST be labeled with a Factur Approved Storage Tag (F.A.S.T.), which includes: - Member Name - Date of Storage - Date of Expected Use / Removal
Contents are pending review and approval from the Laser Room lead.
(Note: Design and construction of a new Laser Room material storage rack is happening soon. Stay tuned for more details!)
- Members will be able to store small project materials in the designated areas free of charge.
- Larger items may require a small fee to help prevent long term / abandon materials from taking up storage space in the room.
Contents are pending review and approval from the Wood Shop lead.
- NOTE: Storage of highly flammable materials in the Wood Shop area need special permission from the Wood Shop Lead.
Contents are pending review and approval from the Metal Shop lead.
Contents are pending review and approval from the Electronics Room lead.
3D Printing Room
Contents are pending review and approval from the 3D Printing Room lead.
Contents are pending review and approval from the Crafts Room lead.
Project Storage Areas
Other Storage Possibilities (for review)
Member Storage - 3D Printing Storage Cubbies
- Library Shelves
- Kitchen Desk Surface and under shelve
- Kitchen Cubbies
- Laser Room Storage (Proposed)
- Classroom Storage Shelves
- Refrigerator shelf and storage
- Wooden Storage Shelves (near refrigerator)
- Storage Cubicles (next to Classroom)
- Wood shop East Wall Shelves, Table, and Large Wood bins
- Wood Shop Mitre Saw Shelve
- Wood Shop West Metal Shelves
- Back Door Hallway Shelves
- Back Door Hallway Metal Lockers
- Back Patio Reclaimed Wood Area
- Outside East Wall Strip
- Reclaimed Wood Shanty
- Large West Wall Heavy Duty Metal Bay Shelves
- Metal Shop Standing Metal Cabinet
- Large Metal Shop Shelves (above Sand blaster)
- Large White Metal Area Table
- Parking Lot Cubicles
- Rear Bathroom Lockers
- Donations Area